--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis"
<reavisma...@...> wrote:

> Nablusoss1008, interesting video, do you subscribe to this fellow's
> point of view?

Hello Marek - interesting question.
I do subscribe in many ways though I have never met him in person nor
do I follow or understand all his teaching. And he is not my Guru.
One thing which I find interesting is that he has something dead
honest about him, like Maharishi also had. But he has a different
role, Dattatreya is a personal Guru.
Another thing is that if you have watched him for a few years he
seems to be getting younger, not older.

> Do you remember when Maharishi used to speak about the softening of
> the breath that occurs as the person grows in enlightenment?

Do you mean from CC and onwards ? No, I can't remember Him saying
that, but it certainly is something that He could have said. If you
say He did I'm sure you are correct.

  While I
> was watching this guy I remembered that and realized that I'd
> completely internalized that as a valid metric.  And I'd have to
say
> that it's proven itself to be true in my experience, at least for
the
> very most part.  "Coarse" people generally seem to have coarse
breath,
> in my experience; it's not necessarily a class division but there
> seems to be (once again, in my own experience) a generous
distribution
> of that characteristic among my client base, for instance.
>
> Again, I don't know that it's an accurate measurement of anything
but
> when I listened to this gentleman speak I really noticed how much I
> heard him breathe, and that it seemed mildly labored.
>
> What's your take on that?

I've certainly noticed this among non-enlightened people also.
Regarding Dattatreya I'm not picking up this thing you are
mentioning, just a lot of power, but you could be correct ofcourse -
perhaps he had a cold ? :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3hM6LFzWlU&feature=related