On Feb 2, 2009, at 10:30 PM, yifuxero wrote:

> ---Good start, but the body (DNA) is not necessarily free of Entropy.
> That type of freedom would entail one getting a Rainbow Light Body,
> which I assume would be basically equivalent to the Fundie Christian
> concept of being "Raptured"...; i.e. being physically translated into
> Heaven without an intervening bodily death.
>  Cases of people getting a Rainbow Light body might be similar
> except that the physical body may die, then immediately followed by a
> dissolving of the corpse and the acquisition of a Celestial body.
> In either case, these types of Resurrections involve the DNA's
> evolution into a higher order of existence.  I see no evidence for
> that type of evolution taking place in the "Jivan Mukta's".
> Thus, any claimants to Enlightenment seem to forget the other "E"
> word: Entropy.

You're making the classic confusion between the gyulus and jalus.

While there is an obvious connection between Body of Light realizers
and DNA--the only parts left behind are non-DNA tissues--you are
missing the underlying principle and the underlying distinctions IMO.
You're merely fascinated with some epiphenomenon.

Impressive gab though.