Kirk,

Great job. Having read Lakshmi-Tantra, your post is hilarious. However,
you did over-extend a bit on a couple of points.

Although Maharishi's sampradaya begins with Narayana this doesn't mean
that his lineage was Vaishnava. Adi-Shankara began his lineage of
guru-praises with Narayana because Narayana is the One at the very
"no-begining" of his lineage of direct transmission.

Maharishi followed this same line of direct transmission but that
doesn't mean he was a Vaishnava.  SBS was part of the smarta
transmission of Adi-Shankara yet he practiced Shri Yantra. However that
didn't make him a Shakta.

Shri Yantra revolves around Anutarika yet Shri is tarika according to
Lakshmi Tantra. Shri Vidya is focussed on tarika yet anutarika threads
all forms of its practice. One sampradaya says "I'm the esoteric, and
the other is exoteric", yet the other sampradaya says the reverse.
Perhaps they should just fight and kill each to establish domination.
After all, this is what Shakti does - she dances this Lila for the
entertainment of her Lord.

So you claim bhoga comes from bhaga? All enjoyment come from a vagina? I
would rather say that all pleasure and pain (bhoga) comes from the
vagina.

Which brings up another point: according to Samkhya-Yoga the procreatrix
(prakriti) dances for the spectator (drishta) and will continue until
she feels she is adequetely seen and appreciated. Only then will she
retire and return to rest.

According to the Vaishnava's there is only one purusha (male) and he is
Purshottoma (the ultimate male/person). He is Narayana and everything
else is the opposite of him and is thus female (yoni). That means we are
all yoni-s or recepticles waiting to be filled  by god's creative
effluence - known as logoi spermatikoi or seminal raisons in western
parlance.

Conclusion 1: we are all pussies waiting to be filled by god.
Conclusion 2: yoga is ultimate union because females such as we are (the
yoni-s) can  never be satisfied by anything other than a god.
Conclusion 3: tantra is a form of ettiquette defining right view and
right conduct toward the goddess-shaktis who empower and manifest this
whole cosmos.

Finis:

This would explain why I am bitch-slapped daily by the gunas of the
pracreatix to keep me in my place. This would also explain the
high-indifference of god to my suffering in this world -  or as his
eminence the purushottoma would say (as he kicks my ass into the next
kalpa) - ''whatever!?"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernha...@...> wrote:

Basic mantra knowledge if tantra explains at outset difference of shakti
and  shiva mantras EEm as opposed to OM, which Lakshmi tantra goes into
great depths.

Typically Hrim is called Tarika mantra or mantra which carries across
the ocean of samsara. Shrim is Anutarika, and Om is taraka. This is all
really basic mantra knowledge at least from Hindu Sanatana Dharma and
its allied Vaishnava or conservative householder tantras.

But this Vaishnava tantra teaches to live in the world as a householder.
It is not so much for renunciants. Also it is a closed school, that is,
only really other Vaishnavas are savvy to it.

People who realize either Lakshmi or Lakshmi-Narasimha are very
practical worldly tantrics of Vaishnava and very lucky due to no
limitations placed on worldly enjoyments.  Bhoga comes from Bhaga.

Worldly maya possesses charm through shakti.  Upholding the feminine is
very Vaishnava and should be taught as an adjunct to TM.

The woman rather than the man worshipped or both together.  Or as so
often is happening one of a couple can use their bhaga. Bhaga anyway
takes on more universal implications when one considers the nature of
reality to be as equally chaotic as the conch while still presenting
some sort of universal constant which as shakti is the slickness of
reality when presented with the erect intuition.

Or something.

I don't know I made it all up. Obviously.

World