> I could fill *pages and pages* with quotes from
> Barry's posts fantasizing about how I was "stung"
> by his comments, how they made me so angry I was
> "out of control," how I was criticizing him
> for something because he'd nailed me in a post
> the previous day (or even week).

> <horselaugh>

Yeow......Judy having a "horselaugh". There's a mental picture I could have
done without.

Back to the subject at hand though. I don't believe you can really fill "pages
and pages' of
quotes from Barry detailing how you were "stung" by his comments. Now that you
have an
enforced time out you'll surely have plenty of time to put this all together
over the next few
days.

Remember now, I don't want to see a few quotes.....I'm challenging you to come
up with
"pages and pages" of them.