i respectfully disagree. third eye experiences account for all of our
psychic experiences and the ability to see into celestial worlds,
which even unenlightened people can develop. it is not the opening of
the third eye which allows us to consciously transcend to pure
consciousness, but the opening of the next chakra, the crown, which
enables this.