again, i respectfully differ. all 7 must be open in order to achieve
CC, the result of which then ripens through devotion into GC, and
then further into UC.

as long as any chakras are unopened, or uncleared, there cannot be a
reliable direct channel between the individual and the universal
energies; no permanent sustainable enlightenment. once this channel
is open and sustained, we are off and running so to speak, merging
first from the duality of CC, to the refined duality of GC into the
oneness of UC.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
> <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > i respectfully disagree. third eye experiences account for all
of our
> > psychic experiences and the ability to see into celestial
worlds,
> > which even unenlightened people can develop. it is not the
opening of
> > the third eye which allows us to consciously transcend to pure
> > consciousness, but the opening of the next chakra, the crown,
which
> > enables this.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> > >
> > > By opening this door, (the Ajna chakra) one consciously
transcends to
> > > pure consciousness. MMY never spoke much about this because it
is a
> > > very high state of spiritual development, and few (if any)
meditators
> > > of any discipline have reached this lofty state of
consciousness.