raunchydog wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozg...@...> wrote:
>
>> Okay, so who would you suggest that would be better (this should be
>> interesting)?
>>

> Oh that's too easy. Hillary, of course.

I don't think the "privileged" would prefer Clinton either.  After all
Bill did raise taxes on them back in the 1990s.   And Hillary probably
wouldn't do any better than Obama.  Don't know how many times we have to
say here that once someone gets into office they have the mandated "come
to Jesus" meeting with the "king makers" and campaign promises
disappear.   Some day maybe we'll wise up and get rid of the "king makers."