--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> "Gotta Get Barry" mode...? oh boo-hoo-hoo...she's not
> out to get you. you're an inveterate bullshitter, both
> to yourself and others, and it rubs her, and many
> others here the wrong way. live with it. she'd go
> after you if you were a three legged red dwarf named sue.

Betcher boots. I've always loathed phonies.

He may be right that I first started posting on
alt.meditation.transcendental sometime in 1994
rather than 1995 (Google's Advanced Search is
totally nonfuctional at the moment, or I'd check),
but as I said, I'd never encountered him before
that.

And he's lying, of course, about how our
"relationship" there started. If Google Search
ever comes back, I'll document it.