--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> Kinda looks like dorm housing, but then I guess if you're a Pundit you don't
> mind. This doesn't strike me as something particularly appealing to
> Westerners, but then if your whole life is dedicated to meditation it really
> wouldn't matter.

And If heard it right, there are only six raja houses. to house how many rajas?
50-60? So ten or so per house. Like a frat house. (Or perhaps sorority house
"Will you PLEASE stop hogging the mirror. You are NOT the only one who has to
adjust their crown - so its just PERFECT." And probably one of the six houses
will be sort of Animal House clones. One guy driving his chariot inside and up
the stairs. Nor giving a rats ass about double secret probation that the stiff
ass raja's in house One keep trying to enforce.