--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, grate.swan <no_re...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> >
> > Kinda looks like dorm housing, but then I guess if you're
> > a Pundit you don't mind. This doesn't strike me as something
> > particularly appealing to Westerners, but then if your whole
> > life is dedicated to meditation it really wouldn't matter.
>
> And If heard it right, there are only six raja houses. to
> house how many rajas? 50-60? So ten or so per house. Like
> a frat house. (Or perhaps sorority house "Will you PLEASE
> stop hogging the mirror. You are NOT the only one who has
> to adjust their crown - so its just PERFECT." And probably
> one of the six houses will be sort of Animal House clones.
> One guy driving his chariot inside and up the stairs. Nor
> giving a rats ass about double secret probation that the
> stiff ass raja's in house One keep trying to enforce.

Raja Bluto: See if you can guess what I am now.
[puts cottage cheese ball in his mouth and hits
his cheeks with his fists and spits it out]
Raja Bluto: I'm a zit. Get it?

Raja Boon: It's not gonna be an orgy! It's a toga party.
Rajini Katy: Honestly, Boon, you're twenty-one years old.
In six months you're going to graduate, and tomorrow night
you're going to wrap yourself in a bed sheet and pour grain
alcohol all over your head. It's cute, but I think I'll pass
this time.
Raja Boon: Want me to go alone?
Rajini Katy: Baby, I don't want you to go at all.
Raja Boon: It's a *fraternity* party, I'm in the fraternity.
How can I miss it?
Rajini Katy: I'll write you a note. I'll say you're too well
to attend.
Raja Bluto: TOGA! TOGA!

Raja D-Day: War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
Raja Bluto: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until
we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl
Harbor? Hell no!
Raja Otter: Germans?
Raja Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Raja Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin'
gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Raja Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]
Raja Bluto: What the fuck happened to the Darshan House
I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh?
This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're
gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with
you Raja Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss
my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this.
Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...
Raja Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely
right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with
conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions
of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that
this situation absolutely requires a really futile and
stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Raja Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
Raja D-Day: Let's do it.
Raja Bluto: *Let's do it*!