--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> To All:
>
> A recent article shows that we are undergoing the effects of Kali
Yuga.  It is said that eventually the entire world population will be
occupied mostly by mlecchas, the lowest type of human beings ever.  At
that time, Kalki will incarnate to wreak havoc among the population of
the earth.

Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon: Search Results  1  mleccha m. a
foreigner , barbarian , non-Aryan , man of an outcast race , any person
who does not speak Sanskr2it and does not conform to the usual Hindu1
institutions S3Br. &c. &c. (%{I} f.) ; a person who lives by agriculture
or by making weapons L. ; a wicked or bad man , sinner L. ; ignorance of
Sanskr2it , barbarism Nya1yam. Sch. ; n. copper L. ; vermilion L.