--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> Kalki is supposed to be the manifestation of divine retribution here on
> earth.  If this occurs, I wouldn't want to be in this world.  We just started
> Kali Yuga.  So, we got another 432,000 years, give or take a few years, to
> wait for this cataclysmic event to happen.

*********

MMY says that it is possible for SatYuga to intrude in the lifespan of the
Kaliyuga, because the wrongdoing of this age makes it weak, and possible to end
its life early, just as a human whose life is full of wrongdoing can come to an
early end of life. And this so-called cataclysmic event is really nothing from
the point of view of infinite consciousness -- the picture on the screen of the
long dream just switches to a picture with only happy people around instead of
the miserable inhabitants of the Kaliyuga hitting each other over the head with
tiki clubs.