I was surprised to hear Gregg Braden claim, that the Soviet Union, during the
1983-1984 period, was considering a '1st strike', against the United
States...saying that the Soviets were afraid the U.S. was considering
retailiation over a passenger jet, which was shot down over Soviet air space.
The show can be downloaded below. He credits the large group which was
assembled in Fairfield, at that time, for settling down the influences, which
were very unstable at the time...

Tuesday March 17th, 2009
Listen: Windows Media   Real Media

Time Codes & 2012
Author Gregg Braden discussed how he merged the ancient understanding of cycles
with modern views of nature's patterns. Such patterns or fractals repeat on a
cyclic basis following the rhythms of nature, and so we can predict the return
of these conditions,... more >>
Host: George Noory
Bio
New York Times Best selling author Gregg Braden has been a featured guest for
international conferences, and media specials, exploring the role of ancient
wisdom and spirituality in science.

A former Senior Computer Systems Designer for Martin Marietta Aerospace,
Computer geologist for Phillips Petroleum and a Technical Operations Manager
for Cisco Systems, Braden is now considered a leading authority on bridging the
wisdom of our past with the science and peace of our future. Through his
journeys into the remote mountain villages, temples and monasteries of times
past, Braden marries the wisdom of ancient traditions and modern science to
benefit our lives today.