If I remember right, George is a bigass guy, so whomever was on the receiving
end of his dukes might have suffered a noggin' dent.  I remember his emotions
being "near the surface" a lot of the time -- mostly he was passionate about
what he was talking about, but if he, a man, let that into his psychic
foreground, he may have had an emotional hair-trigger in other situations.

Edg