--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

The classic mistake of confusing the intensity of our beliefs with the
probability that they are correct.  Rookie error.

The claim that Maharishi's course somehow made it snow shows that the claim is
stated in a non falsifiable form.  Anything that happened would have been
evidence for his positive effect including war itself as some sort of
purification from the effects of his course. There is always "something
brewing" in the world, it takes no special knowledge to draw targets around
events and claim magical powers over the world.  This is grandiose fantasy at
its most silly.

"at_man_and_brahman"
<Have I mentioned that the energy in the meditation
> > halls was immense?>

Haven't you heard this about any gathering of people with a common cause or
belief?  Can you imagine the "energy" at a Maoist rally of hundreds of
thousands on Tienanmen Square in the presence of the man they KNEW was a living
god?