Where is all this electricity going to come from to charge up all these
millions of cars that need to be charged up one, twice, three times a day?

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Electric Cars for All (Interesting New
Approach)
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 11:30 PM

Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]
That is one solution. But it is one company. Do we want yet another
monopoly? We need something like an "open source" solution. Do away
with the patents and the corporate wars trying to win the prize. And
then we might do well to rethink this whole paradigm of transportation.
But humanity is not yet that evolved for that.