--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Mar 23, 2009, at 4:46 PM, Kirk wrote:
>
> > This is the first action I am engaging in today.
> > My best and only friend moved away.
> > Jobs suck.
> > My wife is extremely busy.
> > I suck.
> > The sooner I die the happier I will be.
> > You all enjoy your trite fun and games.
> > Woohoo Judy and Barry - what a great time.
> >
> > Whatever.
>

> Private chef?
>
> Any thoughts on the idea of private cheffing--at different houses,
> once a week....custom gourmet menus, for upscale clients? Work your
> magic....different places to work, different scenery, a different
> mandala of people? You're always the boss, but instead of a
> overbearing bastard, the clients get to see your enlightened nature...
>
> It's the in thing. Show up, work your magic with a weeks worth of
> meals. On to the next person. Never boring, always original. Gawd,
> you'd be great at it! A traveling artist with his culinary, uh...
> palate. :-)

I want a private chef but I know I would get fat.  I did buy pre-made meals by
a small catering company for a few years. They would deliver meals once a week.
Most was frozen to reheat but there also was fresh stuff, like salads, fruit,
etc.  Much better than crap I would have made when I was working too many
hours.  I bet there is a market for this as well, but you probably need a
commercial kitchen for preparing the meals.