> Jai Guru Dev. The domes here could use a few more disciplined
> meditators.

>> "Disciplined?" Are we talking regular spankings? :-)

Nay, spiritual discipline as in the old meaning like the old Buddhist or Quaker
sense.  In, to have the discipline to sit up & do the spiritual practice.
Discipline.  As in not just sleeping through but being awake to the practice.
The practicality of working to show up, sitting up to practice & not just to
sleep.  Doing the spiritual practice.  Somewhat opposed to what has been that
communal TM lassie-fare thing of `taking it as it comes' lying down to sleep as
meditation.

Yes, the Meissner Effect,(ME) always can use a few good meditators to balance
the world.  Good, as in disciplined meditators, are a lot of what makes a good
group (ME) meditation.  Is age old.