Me:
> > Invoking Narayana is not secular.

Judy:>
> They don't teach anybody to invoke Narayana.

The religious participation in any puja has nothing to do with teaching someone
to invoke that god in Hinduism.  You bring offerings, support the priest
financially and stand there while he invokes the god for you in his magical
language that god understands.  A student learning the puja would not increase
its religious nature in the context of the religion it comes from.