> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > This is the thing that Judy has NEVER
> > > understood about me. Or, as I interpret
> > > his posts here, about Curtis.
> > >
> > > We really DON'T feel that our view is
> > > the "correct" view, or "the truth." It
> > > is nothing more than "our view."
> >
> > So you'd both acknowledge, then, that my view
> > might be right?
>
> Absolutely NOT.
>
> I do not admit the possibility that any
> point of view can be "right."
>
> What I would acknowledge is that your
> point of view is just as valid as mine.
>
> Can you say the same?

Sure, and mean the same thing by it that you do:

"I don't see how anyone with an ounce of
integrity can *possibly* be arguing that the
TMO does not teach religiously-based ideas."

"They'll say ANYTHING rather than admit what
MOST of them know to be the truth, that OF
COURSE all of the TM dogma is based on Hindu
dogma. They'll lie, they'll deny, they'll come
with up excuses, they'll obfuscate, they'll
attempt to distract, they'll do ANYTHING
rather than violate this First Commandment."

And so on.