> In a message dated 7/3/05 9:18:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> Sorry,  but these allegations have been definitively
> refuted.
>
> For example,  regulations prohibit combatants from
> nominating themselves for Purple  Hearts.  The only
> person who can do so is the combatant's  commander.
>
> And the doctor who claims to have treated Kerry
> is  apparently misremembering, to put it politely.
> The name of an entirely  different physician is listed
> on the treatment  report.
>

> Of course the allegations were refuted! It wouldn't look good  to
not
> challenge them. All the procedures to apply for purple heart were
followed to the
> letter. Otherwise he could not have gotten them. And there are
questions
> unanswered about who wrote the reports and initialed them.The BIG
question was,
> were the applications thoroughly investigated by the  appropriate
witnesses?
> Kerry did Apply for three Purple Hearts and I would  assume it
would be very
> likely he could have seen different doctors for each  "wound." As
for how common
> it was to receive a Purple Heart for such minor  wounds, I have
heard
> differently than you, that at that time one had to really  sustain
a serious wound ,
> not self inflicted,and lose time in the field to be  given that
award.

ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks for a good laugh this Sunday morning! I find
it absolutely hilarious that the political party of Bush, in the
majority in Congress, owns the White House, and has a majority in
the Supreme Court, the trifecta- all the power in the country and
nearly the world, continues to talk about the 'wrongs' committed by
a President long gone (clinton) and a presidential candidate who was
never elected (kerry)!

I have a difficult time fathoming the absurdity of it all! Unless of
course I factor in an economy on the skids, failed major domestic
policy initiatives (social security and healthcare), cronyism and
corruption on an unprecedented scale, a war started by those in
power which is failing in its objective, a majority of the US
perceiving that we are less safe now than we were when 911 occured,
and significant disapproval of the US by the rest of the world.

Now it makes sense- do whatever you must to stop people from seeing
and realizing that the country is going to Hell under Bush.