yep, emptybill quietly carries a big stick, and knows how to use it.

what is funny now is the absolute contortions the TM bashers are working
themselves into, to refute and negate this massive concert that will be held by
some of the world's most famous musicians. one anti TM, anti Maharishi, anti
everything stooge even calls into question the size of the audience when
equated with "huge". first the stooge (lets call him Moe) can't get my name
right, and second...i don't think he has heard of media distribution or
televised access...probably taps out his postings on a telegraph key...

i think this concert is so beneficial to reinvigorating the message of TM, and
introducing a new generation to it. it is something nobody expected, least of
all those who run the TMO. just shows the silent power of the Maharishi, Guru
Dev and all of those who practice this technique. compared to all of that,
these few hysterical TM critics come across as less and less effective every
day.