--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>

> > <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchydog@> wrote:
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Think what you like about his points, this
> > > challenge is absurd if he wants to keep his
> > > name off this forum.
> >
> > Oh, he could produce some evidence that
> > couldn't be linked to his name, like which
> > TTC he attended and the names of those who
> > ran it, or helped MMY run it. (Of course,
> > he could get such information from someone
> > who actually was there even if he wasn't,
> > but at least it would be *something*.)
>
> Agreed.  I think he is jerking your chain a bit by withholding it.
> . . .
> > There's a reason why Vaj is the only person on
> > FFL claiming to have been a TM teacher whose
> > credentials have been seriously challenged.
>
> I may not have followed enough of this closely enough to
> really get your point.  You may have a better case than I
> know about.

Personally, I think it's fascinating that the
SAME people who were claiming that me asking
enlightened_dawn11 to provide a little proof
that she had ever learned TM or the siddhis
are now "piling on" to Raunchydog's demand
for Vaj to do the same thing.  :-)  :-)  :-)

It's only "invasive" and "an attack" and
"harrassment" if an anti-TMer does it.