--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I wonder:  if all these celebrities came together to do a
> > > charity-entertainment for, say, raising public awareness of 3rd world
> > > travail, don't we all know that they could fill a stadium with folks who
> > > paid serious bucks for the tickets? Lots of baby boomers out there.
> > >
> > > Instead, all we get is 6,000 seats filled?
> >
> > Ringo and Paul play together for charity and this is the number? WTF?
> >

> Er at $500-$1000 per ticket, not counting the $100 grand packages for donors
> at > the afterparty.

I don't know what it is like in your city but when Paul comes to DC alone,
people pay these prices and higher for the good seats without the charity
angle. And two Beatles together? I think the public smells something.

Ticket prices for him at the Hard Rock in Vegas this month:

http://www.coasttocoasttickets.com/buy/paulmccartney_tickets.htm?pid=1013066

http://tinyurl.com/d3yxe2

Don't forget that we are saying that out of the millions initiated,this is how
many still believe in TM's value in schools this much.