<snip>
> After 15 years of being stalked by her,

You know, if I were going to post a rant alleging
that somebody I didn't like suffered from an
exaggerated sense of self-importance and was
constantly trying to "micro-manage" their image,
and I decided to start out with a blatant lie, I
probably would have the good sense not to pick a
lie that made me look like *I* had an exaggerated
sense of self-importance and was trying to
"micro-manage" my own image.

Especially if there was an overwhelming amount of
evidence already that I had these traits (and was
known for lying as well).