> One of the things I've found most fascinating in
> all of this post-concert "I'm important because
> something I was once associated with is in the
> news" idiocy is the continuing tendency on the
> part of the TMO and TMers to not *CARE* who the
> praise comes from as long as it's praise. I would
> bet that if they'd gotten a "good review" of the
> concert and its goals from Adolf Hitler they'd
> be putting that in their press releases, too.
>
> But BILL O'REILLY? That's going too far. At least
> the great Roger Ebert is not giving him a pass
> on being an idiot. Here is his reaction to Bill's
> latest "hit list." The last line should be read
> over and over and over by Nabby, Judy, and Off.
> That's their reaction to this concert hype to a "T."

Actually, Bill O'Reilly has been getting a LOT of flack
from Catholic and other conservative  religious blogs
about his stance on TM. Which helps convince me
of what I've long suspected: he really IS semi-independent
from Faux News: They just tolerate him because he happens
to agree with their editorial stance so much of the time.