agreed-- as has been said, there is no such thing as bad publicity. and that
goes for the TM and MMY bashers here too- just by criticizing and bashing TM
they continue to keep it alive in the minds of those who read these posts.
after some time all people remember was a discussion on TM, not what was said.
its why people like Martha Stewart are still celebrities. keep it up!