Yeah, I was thinking something like that while I was watching the video.  it's
impossible not to dig being able to fly; and hawks and eagles have it all --
high-end flying ability, extraordinary vision, and an arsenal at their feet.
And pelicans are pretty amazing, too.  They fly in lines of 5, 6, and 7 around
here, modern pteradactyls, low to the water, and each one *looks* like he/she
is really thinking about flying.  Even though they fly with total grace and
pure confidence, it always strikes me that they are totally engaged in the
process, too.  Lots of considered adjustments to the flight, even as it appears
effortless.  I don't know how to describe it but they've got lots of presence.

Ravens and crows are wonderful, too, very high guys.

**

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>