> > > Anyone sense a slight disconnect there?
> > >
> > > Three peas in a pod, the common denom-
> > > inator being 30+ years of regular TM,
> > > which has left them heartless, mean,
> > > and completely devoid of compassion,
> > > ethics, and joy.
> > >
> > > Some heaven.
> > >
> > > I'd join Curtis in Hell any day.
> > >
> > > Although no group of three meditators is
> > > representative of the whole bunch. I know
> > > plenty of sweet, non-judgmental ones.
> >
> > And of course all the TM critics on FFL are
> > sweet and nonjudgmental, right?
> >
> > I have *never in my life* run into so many
> > consistently ethically vacuous, ethically
> > *oblivious* people as I have on FFL.
>
> Sooo....might it not be time to move on?
>
> Since you've exploded with a barrage of posts in the
> last couple of hours (and isn't the sit out time for
> chronic posters like you supposed to last until
> midnight on Friday???)

There's no "sit-out time" unless you go over the limit.
When you get to 50 posts, you stop posting until the
new week begins, which is 8:00 p.m. CST Friday.

All clear now?

> it seems you've just been bustin' to get back into
> the fray.

Yes, I had some free time this evening.

I don't suppose you had any comment on the content
of my response to Rick. Was it too complicated for
you to grasp? I'll be happy to explain further if
you're confused.