--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavisma...@...> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Marek Reavis" <reavismarek@> wrote:
> > >
> > > A small videocam strapped to a hawk. Almost 8 minutes long. The
> > > final swoop and dive hits the spot.
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APViUODDhT0
> >
> > Nice video, but the music is so poor that Curtis could have been
> > behind it.
>
> Nablusoss1008, the added insult re Curtis in your comment was
> entirely gratuitous. I shared with FFL and you as a member of
> this online community an item of interest and beauty and you
> have detracted from it with that uncalled for remark.

Also, as a matter of interest, the background music
to the video was created by a group of Spanish Tibetan
Monks called Buddhist Monks of Sakya Tashi Ling. The
cuts are from their album "My Spirit Flies To You."
The following videos show scenes from the monastery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLcUtawU-4Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohpez_Oj2XQ

When I saw this clip, I did not click on the music link,
but the first thing I thought when I saw the countryside
being flown over was, "Wow! That looks like Sitges."

As it turns out, it could be. The Sakya Tashi Ling monastery
is a Buddhist retreat in the Garraf National Park, in the
hills above Sitges. It is possible that the falconer is
from this area as well.