That sounds really fine, Mike.  Where do you live?  If I remember correctly, in
California you have to have a permit to trap and train a raptor.  Is that true
where you live?  Perhaps I have it wrong.

Of the types you mentioned (Merlin, Peregrines, and Goshawks) which one would
you prefer to train?

Marek