Richard wrote:
> You have here the symbol of the "innocent lamb",
> of complete purity, exposed to the ultimate in
> evil and the Negative.

According to what I've read, Easter does not refer
to 'eating the Passover Lamb', but to the eating of
the of unleavened bread, not to the eating of the
sacrificial lamb offered in the temple. Apparently
Jesus and the deciples ate the bread, not a lamb.

"..."eat the passover" in John 18:28 refers to the
eating of the Passover lamb, not to eating any of
the sacrifices that were offered during the Days of
Unleavened Bread. However, Easter itself commemorates
the resurrection of Jesus, and not his crucifixion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter