not a word about your pathetic practices here? all you can do is try to shoot
the messenger? wow, you are farther gone than any of us could even
imagine...and -i- am the one who is panicking? lol

Barry: "yeah....true, i haven't done TM in 30 years, and anyone that calls me
on it is going to get a whole lot of anger and invective aimed at them..."

Barry: "that's right...haven't done TM in 30 years...BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP
POSTING ABOUT IT!!!"

Barry: "why not respond to the facts? because i don't want to, that's
why...like i said, do YOU PRACTICE TM?! I SAID DO YOU PRACTICE TM??? I CAN
CRITICIZE TM AS LONG AS I WANT!!!"

Barry: "what is wrong with posting 50 times a week about something i haven't
done for thirty years?!?! YOU ARE A TRUE BELIEVER!!! TRUE BELIEVER!!! TRUE
BELIEVER!!!"

Barry: "No, it IS sane to do this! stop asking me about it! Stop asking  me
about it before i throw a tantrum and go after all of you!"

Barry: "hey, stop that! ...what a minute...you're laughing WITH me, not AT me,
right? ....RIGHT???! RIGHT???!??!"