--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:
>> yada yada yada :)

You suggested a way to falsify the claim that Jim is Dawn. But it seems a bit
weak on several fronts. And as curtis has pointed out, we need a shitload of
various falsification tests to well test a thory.  So list 20 doable
falsification tests that could be done (with out excessive time or expense).

If all instances thus far point to Jim being Dawn, then that hardly establishes
that Jim is Dawn. Hume's problem of induction and all.  We need just find one
case where Jim is not Dawn to establish that Not all instances of Jim are =
Dawn.