Curtis wrote:
> Aren't you the little busy body dictating what
> we should pay attention to and respond to here
> Richard?

You're so defensive these days, Curtis.

> > According to Judy, silence indicates agreement.
> >
> According to me, silence indicates silence.

According to Judy, silence indicates agreement. You
didn't object to the term 'fag', or 'Meskin', so I
assumed that you agreed with the homophobes and the
prejudiced. Why didn't you object, Curtis?

That's all I want to know.

You promoted TM as a religion for years for the TMO
and you so much as said that you were silent when
the TMO persecuted the gays in the movement. You
slammed the Marshy because you thought he supported
the caste system. Yet, you were silent when Sal
called Bevan a 'fag'; you were silent when the FFL
rascal called U.S. citizens 'Meskins' based on birth
circumstances.

Why didn't you object? You know it was wrong.