> I have to say, I caught what felt like a distinct
> undertone of tongue-in-cheek to the whole proceeding,
> especially from King Tony. Looked to me like he thought
> it was all pretty hilarious.

If it's all just tongue-in-cheek hilarity... why did any of it happen? What
does Nader get out of it? It looks like humiliation more than anything else,
even if the players are enjoying their roles deep inside the bubble of a toy
government.

> Quite a show. The press must have enjoyed it thoroughly.

The "press conference" is merely yet another ritual for the TMO. No "press"
actually show up, the audience for them always appears to be random staffers
and the TMO's own press release writers. A Google News search turns up no
"press" reports concerning anything on the video, only 16 results of any kind
at any time for "Tony Nader" with "Maharishi," and even fewer hits for "Raja
Nader." Nobody covers this nonsense; why should they?