What wonderful madness! When Paul pulled out his flute, it went over the top.
The eureka point has been achieved! The human physiology is structured in
Ved!!!! Beat the drum of invincibilty of the cosmic balance of intelligence in
the bubbling bliss of Atman!!! If only we could return to the good old days.