--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_...@...> wrote:

> To All:
>
> Miss California had all the goods to win the Miss America
> crown. She was cheated by a blogger who asked a politically
> sensitive question about gay marriage. Questions like that
> should not have been allowed in a beauty contest.

Because as we all know, beauty contests are
about more noble things, like how hot the
contestant looks in a bathing suit.

The question that springs to my mind, John,
is what a person with the kinds of ideas you
have espoused here about women as temptresses
and the joys of celibacy and "purity" doing
watching a beauty contest?

The second question that springs to mind is,
"What were you doing with your right hand
while popping popcorn into your mouth with
the left hand?"  :-)