--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> > >
> > > To All:
> > >
> > > Miss California had all the goods to win the Miss America crown.
> > > She was cheated by a blogger who asked a politically sensitive
> > > question about gay marriage.  Questions like that should not have
> > > been allowed  in a beauty contest.
> >
> > She could have answered the question with something along the lines of "I
> > think it's up to the individual states to decide for themselves whether
> > same sex marriage should be legalized." The question did not require her to
> > state her personal views about same sex marriage. She stupidly and
> > needlessly included information in her answer that cost her the crown.
> > Basically, the question was a test of intelligence and social skills, and
> > she failed miserably.
> >

> All she had to do was say: "I take the position of my president, Barack
> Obama, and believe that marriage is defined by one man and one woman."

That would have been so clever and intelligent!
But, alas this girl, who had to have her tits implanted, at such a young age?
(what's that about?)
She really wouldn't be as clever or intelligent or sensitive to have pondered
anything that wasn't completely redundant.
Vegas needs some transcending, it's so superficial!
R.G.