On Apr 23, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Dick Mays wrote:

We want our TM videos Youtube to be seen by as many people as possible. In order to accomplish this they need to have a good rating history. If you have a moment, here are the instructions for rating them:

1.  Register at YouTube.com and log in
2.  Click on the link
3.  View the video for 15 seconds or more
4.  Click on the 5th red star (on the right) just under the video
5.  Click on Favorites button just under the video
6.  You're done!<347.gif>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgDGO7MIY4&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcy2jF1EXjk&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtjB25re2ps&feature=channel_page

Thanks for posting this, Dick...it's very thoughtful of
you not only to include the links, but to tell everyone
what their opinions should be and how they should "vote."
And I encourage everyone to follow Dick's directions, with
one little change...under #4, click on the 1st red star, the
one on the far left, not the 5th.

Don't thank me, it was nothing. :)

Sal