--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:

> On Apr 23, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Dick Mays wrote:
>
> > We want our TM videos Youtube to be seen by as many people as
> > possible.  In order to accomplish this they need to have a good
> > rating history.  If you have a moment, here are the instructions for
> > rating them:
> >
> > 1.  Register at YouTube.com and log in
> > 2.  Click on the link
> > 3.  View the video for 15 seconds or more
> > 4.  Click on the 5th red star (on the right) just under the video
> > 5.  Click on Favorites button just under the video
> > 6.  You're done!<347.gif>
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgDGO7MIY4&feature=channel_page
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcy2jF1EXjk&feature=channel_page
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtjB25re2ps&feature=channel_page
>
> Thanks for posting this, Dick...it's very thoughtful of
> you not only to include the links, but to tell everyone
> what their opinions should be and how they should "vote."
> And I encourage everyone to follow Dick's directions, with
> one little change...under #4, click on the 1st red star, the
> one on the far left, not the 5th.
>
> Don't thank me, it was nothing. :)
>
> Sal

While I appreciate Dick posting legitimate TMO announcements (thats one way to
tell a spoof -- if its not from Dick, it probably isn't real), the above tactic
epitomizes my view of the TMO pretty well. All style and little substance. Big
hat, no cattle. Big bun, no beef. Its also used to promote books. Its creating
Maya -- not truth.