--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wg...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:

> > > I don't think MMY ever gave a wit about money, personally, hence he would
> > > not qualify under your posting...now you and I, well, that's another
> > > matter isn't it.
> > >

> > Did you ever work personally with him Billy?
>
> Nope....met him several times, spoke to him briefly, got an advanced
> technique from him while spending time with him in Mallorca and Italy, and
> was employed and taught at two TM centers in the LA area.
>
> But, to the point I think it's laughable that people would think MMY could be
> consumed with money and/or sex for personal gratification.  If that's what
> you think, you clearly don't understand MMY, IMO.  MMY was the ultimate and
> original True Believer!

So you never worked with him on a continuing basis. Many who had close (daily)
contact with MMY saw for themselves how he would manipulate those with access
to large amounts of money to part with it for his own purposes. I saw it as
well although my contact with him was not daily. If you've read the Sexy Sadie
files then you also know that a number of his personal assistants have no doubt
at all about his dalliances with women in the 60s and 70s.

So...what you are saying is that your opinion is all based on a feeling,
correct?