> Sorry, the divorce is final...the money is gone...but it's not about money...
> Don't ya git it.
> It's not about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...
> It's about creating an atomosphere of love, or whatever you want to call it...
> People have the money.
> It's not about the money.
> Repeat after me: 'It's not about the money!'
> R.g.

It's that atmosphere of good feeling which used to be there in the early days
that has gone missing. The money is kind of irrelevant. In accounting terms
goodwill is part of the capital of a business. You take the value of the
business as a going concern, and the value of the tangible assets and the
difference is the value of the intangible assets. In the late 60s and early 70s
the balance sheet of the TMO would have shown a massive element of goodwill,
now it would show an even bigger element of negative goodwill. The value of the
tangible assets of the movement dwarf the value of the business as a going
concern, the difference being negative goodwill. In effect all that loving
feeling from the early days has been run down and converted into cash and land
leaving little in the way of good feeling.  The atmosphere of good feeling,
i.e. goodwill towards the TMO and its objectives has been run down and
converted into cash and stashed away in land deeds and bank vaults. You can't
create an atmosphere of love if people are constantly being hit on for cash and
if anyone who dissents is banned for life.

The TMO has dug itself into a deep hole, it has to stop digging. An important
step would be to stop hitting on people for cash all the time. The donations
are a kind of fantasy goodwill that take the place of genuine goodwill. If the
donations were to dry up then the TMO would have to start behaving more
responsibly towards people.

The only use of hunting down the money is to shine a light on hidden things so
that people can know what the real story is. If the people at the top are
intent on keeping the real story hidden that should be an incentive to find it
out.

Access to the truth can only help get people out of their delusional thinking
and rebuilding goodwill can't happen unless delusional thinking is abandoned.
It is the belief that physical assets in the form of land and money can keep
the TMO alive which allows people at the top to trample on people at the bottom
because they believe that goodwill is not important.