On May 2, 2009, at 9:27 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

"If a man insisted always on being serious, and never
allowed himself a bit of fun and relaxation, he would
go mad or become unstable without knowing it."
- Herodotus

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."
- e e cummings

"Time's Fun when you're having Flies"
- Kermit the Frog

"The human race has only one effective weapon --and
that is laughter."
- Mark Twain

"We don't stop playing because we turn old, but turn
old because we stop playing"
- Satchel Paige

"An hour of play is worth a lifetime of conversation."
- Plato

"The word 'silly' derives from the Greek 'selig' meaning
'blessed.' There is something sacred in being able to be silly."
- Paul Pearsall

"You've achieved success in your field when you don't
know whether what you're doing is work or play".
- Warren Beatty

"The more fun you have, the greater your value to yourself
and to your society. The more fun you share with others,
the more fun you have."
- unknown

"For every Way there's a way of following that Way that's fun"
- one Zen master or another

"Necessity may be the mother of invention, but play is certainly
the father".
- Roger von Oech

"Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness
of a child at play".
- Heraclitus

"Fun is better than winning."
- Uncle Tantra

"And well have fun fun fun now that daddy took the t-bird away
(fun fun fun now that daddy took the t-bird away)
And well have fun fun fun now that daddy took the t-bird away
(fun fun fun now that daddy took the t-bird away)"
-The Beachboys

Sal