____________________________________
 From: no-re...@campaignforliberty.com
To: wle...@aol.com
Sent: 5/5/2009  7:09:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Ron Paul Revolution Sweeping the  GOP

May 5, 2009

Dear Friend of Liberty,

With each passing  day, Ron Paul is winning people over to the cause of
Federal Reserve  transparency and sound money.

More and more Congressmen have been  signing onto Dr. Paul’s Audit the Fed
bill, HR 1207, and it is now up to a  whopping 124 cosponsors.

That cosponsor list now includes over half of  the House Republican Caucus.
 Dr. Paul is truly leading  the GOP back to its roots of sound money and
fiscal conservatism.

In  fact, The Washington Independent’s David Weigel just wrote an important
 article about how Ron Paul’s message is resonating with Republican
lawmakers.  All I can say is, "It's about time!"
_Click  here to read the article -- “Ron Paul's Economic Theories Winning
GOP  Converts”_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/4596173:5427620422:m:4:315552929:504B0F0CD87FF4B58286178279D4827F)
 .

And today, Dr. Paul proved the case for  Federal Reserve transparency to
people across America by _grilling  Ben Bernanke on national television_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/4596174:5427620422:m:4:315552929:504B0F0CD87FF4B58
286178279D4827F) .

(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/4596174:5427620422:m:4:315552929:504B0F0CD87FF4B58286178279D4827F)

Chairman Ben is running scared now that HR 1207 is gaining  steam.  He even
tried to appease Dr. Paul by offering transparency  on everything except
monetary policy -- the Fed's sole function!

It is  clear we are winning this fight, and I believe that ultimately we
will  see it through to victory.  But this is no time to rest on our  laurels.

Keep writing and calling your congressman if he has not  already
cosponsored HR 1207 (_click  here to find out_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/4596175:5427620422:m:4:315552929:504B0F0CD87FF4B58286178279D4827F)
 ).  Circulate
more petitions and Audit the Fed  literature to your friends and neighbors to
recruit them to this winning  effort.

Thank you for all you have done and all you will  do.  With your continued
support, Ron Paul and Campaign for Liberty  will return the GOP to its
conservative roots, and America back to its  founding principles.

In Liberty,

John Tate
President, Campaign for Liberty

P.S. Unlike  the Fed, Campaign for Liberty cannot print money out of thin
air.  Only your ongoing financial support allows us to do the work  we do.
_Please  click here to donate to Campaign for Liberty_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/ct/4596176:5427620422:m:4:315552929:504B0F0CD87FF4B58286178279D4827F)
 .
To  unsubscribe from future Campaign for Liberty e-mails, _click  here_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=nottai&action=update&;
eemail=wle...@aol.com&_mh=5012f4c1a9b4a2caa1cd56f9392c5199) .
You were added  to our system on October 18, 2008.  For more information,
_click  here_
(http://echo4.bluehornet.com/subscribe/source.htm?c=bhaQyXdmMRSqo&email=wle...@aol.com&cid=57690dd0ad743be205056877a1fe8fe3)
 .

 (http://www.bluehornet.com/)