Ron Paul was very good today on Rachel Maddow's radio show.   He pretty
much nails it but to get broader support has to clarify his positions on
corporatism.  He thinks Democrats wants in power shouldn't be courting
the right just to stay in power.   He probably needs a third party and
maybe to get a elected we need a younger version.  But do you think the
evil ones (corporate masters) would allow him or someone like him to
stay in power?  BTW, I think that this season's "24" is doing a pretty
good job in demonstrating how the country is really run.