On May 6, 2009, at 1:26 AM, sparaig wrote:

Well, I think you need to ask some different questions, namely, can an
actual attentional improvement be found in the subjects, will they be
randomized AND will that stand when compared to good controls, not
just some lame controls? Of course if they're to prove attentional
resiliency, they also need to show neuroplastic changes. There are a
new and growing list of criteria in this area.

Right and Fred and Aleric have never mentioned neoplsticity in any TM context...

"Mentioning" does not constitute scientific proof. I'm sure they've "mentioned" all sorts of things.

And Hari Sharma wasn't talking about free radicals and MAK 20 years ago because
he was an ignorant fool

That's a huge non sequitur--what does that have to do with ADHD?