off_world_beings wrote:
> You're such a total idiot Texan...

Ad hominem is the second to last resort of someone
who is losing a debate and is unable to respond with
legitimacy. The last resort (most difficult for the
ego) is to consider that he might be wrong.

"President Obama said the leaders of all three
countries have a mutual goal -- to defeat extremists
and terrorists..."

Full story:

'Obama: Afghanistan, Pakistan Committed to Fighting
Terrorism'
By Kent Klein
Voice of America, May 6, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/dl5bjq

"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton convened
a three-way meeting with the leaders of Pakistan
and Afghanistan Wednesday, saying they face a common
threat, task and challenge posed by Islamic extremism..."

Full story:

'Clinton: US, Pakistan, Afghanistan Face 'Common
Threat' of Extremism'
By David Gollust
Voice of America, May 6, 2009
http://tinyurl.com/cvuqhb