off_world_beings wrote:
> Your post fails to address my points.

"Mr. Speaker, I support President Bush and voted
for the authority and the money to carry out his
responsibility to defend this country, but the
degree of death and destruction and chances of
escalation must be carefully taken into
consideration." - Rep. Ron Paul

'Ron Paul speech in the House of Representatives'
September 25, 2001
http://tinyurl.com/cv6e7p

"Democrats in the House of Representatives and
United States Senate near-unanimously voted for
the Authorization for Use of Military Force
Against Terrorists..."

Democratic Party (United States)
Wickipedia:
http://tinyurl.com/29g9c9