To insulting  & ignorant to answer such a querry on a # of  grounds

& the title is Col. I take little credit for  the title for the senate was
democratic at the confirmation of myself.
 I assure U I read & write however.

But more important I assure U never lost a valued  soldier save for
breakfast.

 A soldier hates war the most of all for they experienced  it.

In a message dated 5/6/2009 12:04:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,